Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scrapping Kits for Retreat

Hello ladies its Peta here - I have taken over the blog to bring you 
an update on stock and ask you a few questions....

I have loads of new stock coming in - Martha Stewart Punches, thickers, chipboard, 
basics like Pritt & Cardstock

SO is there anything YOU need????
[I have minimal albums and the page protectors are currently OOS but fingers crossed they arrive in time]

I am making up Mini kits with some older & newer papers and bits and
 this is where I would like your opinions.
These kits will range from $10 - $22.50

How many pages would you like out of a Mini Kit?
Are you Scrapping Boy or Girl or both?
Anyone scrapping xmas?
In these kits.....
would you like to have step by steps or just a page to look at as an example?
is an alpha necessary in each one?

please email me your answers HERE
everyone who answers these questions will get a BONUS in their "scrap packs"....

ONLY 9 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!

No comments: