Monday, March 21, 2011

What a fabulous weekend!

Thanks to all the gorgeous women who attended my retreat this weekend, I had an awesome time and I hope you all did too!
Special thanks to the Main Creek "newbies" - Haylee, Kellie, Jane & Steph - I really hope we see you again next year if you are brave enough to come back ;)
Thanks also to Peta for supplying the shop and your help with the kits :)
Here is the group photo...
And some more pics.....
It wasn't a smooth start for me on friday morning - getting a flat about 10mins out of Dungog :(
Luckily the NRMA came and rescued me by changing the tyre!
As usual the food was AMAZING!! thanks so much to our hostess with the mostest Marion (aka my mum!) thanks mum xoxo

Outdoor dining room :)
and all the girls happily scrapping up a storm!


SAVE THE DATE FOR NEXT YEAR - 16TH-18TH MARCH 2012!