Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wow only 3 weeks to go!!!

OMGoodness, I can hardly believe it!!! Only 3 weeks until we will be retreating, and I cannot wait!!
I have been madly working, packing, cleaning and moving and I am in such need for a great weekend scrapping with all my friends :)
I am heading to Peta's place next Monday (7th March) to organise your funky packs and order any extra stock we need - so if you need anything in particular please contact Peta or myself BEFORE next monday.
I am also organising some special surprises for the weekend, so I hope you are all excited!
I will revise the list in the below post with payments, we have also had a couple of drop outs, so if you have a friend who would like to come please invite them!
I will send out a big email after the weekend (tues maybe??) with all your requirements so you can all start to get organised.
YAY can't wait to see you all!
Kate xx

2 comments:

Kate said...

im so jealous!! LOL wish i was coming Kate, however will be in Melbourne for a wedding. hope you are well though, and cant wait to hear how the retreat goes :) xox

Peta said...

sooo sooo sooo excited - I wish it was sooner.... oh okay 3 weeks isnt far is it...
got so much yummy stuff to order and sort... see you on the 7th kate